Seeking junior and senior graphic designers to join our innovative Monroe, Louisiana design team. *Please note that this is an in-house position only. No Freelance or contract work will be considered.* The candidate has to be self-motivated, have good problem-solving skills, and be able to work alone or in a friendly small team environment. Designer will be responsible for packaging and brand identity development. They will also aid in the creative process of developing new products, character lines, and marketing strategies.
- Creating packaging structure and content.
- Working with international distributors to meet packaging import regulation.
- Corresponding with manufacturers throughout packaging production process.
- Creating new brand identities as well as evolving existing identities.
- Logo creation.
- Designing presentations for sales meetings.
- Developing marketing materials, POP displays and trade show displays.
- 2+ years professional experience
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong skills in digital communication
- Must be extremely creative
- Experience in a Mac based environment
- An understanding of pre-press/print production
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Added advantage skills:
- Animation or illustration experience
- Experience with 3-D rendering software
Nuby offers a competitive benefits package which includes vacation, medical, dental, and 401k with match. Please fax your resume to (318) 388-5892 Attn: Human Resources or apply via email at email@example.com.