Junior Package Designer
As Jr. Package Designer, you will work closely with our Packaging Design Teams to ensure all printed materials communicate our brand and products to customers.
You will get the opportunity to work on projects such as packaging, signage, and more. You are very comfortable working from existing design standards, are detail-oriented, have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and are accountable for your work. You are also willing and ready to learn from our dynamic team!
- Develop, design, implement, refine and produce creative concepts/solutions through to final execution
- Ensure consistent design standards are maintained across all projects
- Work within brand style guides to create product-packaging layouts for labels, display trays, hangtags etc. to maintain brand message and identity
- Pre-check and prepare print ready design files to project managers, vendors or customers. Proof artwork
- Create and update user manuals/instruction sheets for products
- Ensure artwork is complaint in all applicable ways and obtain approval from all cross-functional teams including marketing, regulatory, project managers and engineering
- Maintain packaging production schedule and timeline to meet deadlines
- Manage, maintain and organize asset libraries
- Create 2D and 3D mockups for sales presentations and line reviews
- Positively contribute to the environment in a way that is professional, proactive, and team-oriented
- Work on multiple projects at once, take feedback constructively, and meet project deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Graphic Design or related field; additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 1+ years of relevant experience working in-house or in an agency environment
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Strong graphic design skills with a compelling portfolio
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills and ability to follow direction and execute on feedback
- Strong work ethic and positive, can-do attitude
Please send your Resume, Portfolio and samples of your artworks if you are interested in the position.
Candidates without submitting artworks will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monroe, LA 71201 (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Please fax your resume to (318) 388-5892 Attn: Human Resources or apply via email at email@example.com.