Nûby™ is looking for a dynamic photographer with a strong portfolio, ability to work in a digital photo studio and passion for children’s photography to join our Monroe, Louisiana corporate office team**. The ideal candidate will be accomplished in both still photography and lifestyle photography, and demonstrate the ability to raise the creative bar through commercially relevant imagery. The ability to work independently with minimal direction, as well as partner cross-functionally with merchandising, marketing and IT is key. In this role it will be important to have an understanding of the balance needed between artistry, communication, and partnership. The photographer will work both in-house and off site as the situation calls for. Photographer must be able to work with children from ages of birth up to 2 years. Photographer will also be responsible for commercial product photography. **this position is in-house only and no freelance will be considered.
- Execute high-quality digital photography for multiple categories; maintain consistently high standards for accuracy, aesthetics, and productivity
- Retouch and color correct images to ensure continuity and quality
- Create lifestyle images featuring both baby and product for various marketing needs
- Continuously improve workflows and processes
- Drive decisive on-set troubleshooting of photography challenges
- Become the primary subject matter expert on all studio production software and analytical tools
- Organize, design and coordinate off-site photo shoots
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in photography or related field required
- Professional photography portfolio that demonstrates a working knowledge of digital photography, including: lighting, composition, color quality, and aesthetics
- Proficient working knowledge of still imaging software for Mac and PC platforms
- Experience with imaging software and color management applications such as Adobe PhotoShop, and Adobe Bridge
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Excellent English proficiency (written and verbal)
- Flexibility to work overtime as necessary
Added advantage skills:
- Accustomed to the intensity of the studio environment, and un-shrinking under deadline pressure
- Self-driven and able to easily communicate creative ideas and collaborate in a team environment
- Productivity-focused and proven to be a quick problem solver
If you feel this career is right up your alley, we would love to hear from you!
Nuby offers a competitive benefits package which includes vacation, medical, dental, and 401k with match. Please fax your resume to (318) 388-5892 Attn: Human Resources or apply via email at email@example.com.