History of Dr. Talbot
As the very first pediatrician in Monroe, Louisiana, Dr. Ralph Jefferson Talbot developed the formula for this wonderful diaper rash paste in 1933. Wanting to do everything in his power to heal sick children, he distributed his formula and mixing instructions to area pharmacists at no charge. The staff at his clinic, the nurses at the hospital, other doctors, and even the nuns, knew the gruff-talking pediatrician was soft-hearted. It did not take long befoer everyone called him "Poppa". In keeping with his desire to help children, he never profited from a sale. At Nûby™, we continue his caring philosophy by making this product available to you. In addition, we are donating a percentage of all sales to selected children's charities in his name.
- Active Ingredients: Peruvian Balsam 5% (Antiseptic/Tissue Repair), Zinc Oxide 17% (Skin Protectant)
- Inactive Ingredients: Boric Acid, Castor Oil, Cera Albam Petrolatum
- Helps soothe diaper rash and irritated skin
- Helps prevent diaper rash by forming a protective barrier, sealing out wetness and other irritants
- Pleasant fragrance
- Moisturizes baby's delicate skin